Work with us
Sorry, none available - Please come back another time
Want to work with us?
We are looking for energetic and passionate individuals to become future Programmes Officers but in order to be considered you must have taken part in the Zoox Experience Programme.
Other required skills to join our growing team are:
- Demonstrate the ability to collaborate in a dynamic team environment, to coordinate provision of the logistical, operational and technical requirements necessary to support project operations
- Have a relevant degree or, at least, three (3) years working in a relevant field
- Have basic project management experience
- Demonstrate the communication skills required to engage with a wide range of stakeholders and negotiate project outcomes
- Demonstrate skills and experience working in marine science and conservation
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment and to lead a team of volunteers
- Have basic report writing skills
- Knowledge of public outreach and promotional materials such as blogs, magazine and newspaper releases and website pages
- Fluency in written and oral English is essential with other languages favourable.
- Be self-motivated with an ability to work unsupervised
- Have a friendly approachable character
- Be highly motivated and eager to learn
- Be an experienced and competent SCUBA diver
- Have knowledge of, and be familiar with, the SCUBA diving tourism industry
- Be extremely competent with basic IT skills such Office